2 Hour Guided Segway Tour
Touring beautiful Denver, CO on a Segway it a great activity for tourists and resident alike. If you’re looking for things to do in Portland, look no further.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Denver, Denver, Colorado
Starting from our location on 16th and Market Streets, we begin by heading toward Denver’s historic Lower Downtown or LoDo, as referred by the locals. The sights and smells from our breweries and restaurants are sure to tantalize as we snake past the ballpark and on to Cherry Creek Trail. Exhilaration and peacefulness combine as we zip along the babbling brooks of Cherry Creek. Next we’ll find Confluence Park, where the Platte River and Cherry Creek meet, this is also a perfect place to stop and take it all in. Get the cameras out because the wacky Denver Art Museum and the beautiful gold crowned State Capitol are along the way as we roll back toward the business district. You’ll be the envy of everyone as we glide through town, ending the tour (sadly, we know.) right back we started!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 hour guided Segway Tour of Denver, CO.
- Gratuity for Tour Guide
- Does not include meals
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight is 300lbs
- Minimum weight is 75lbs
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for persons with vertigo
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities