SCUBA Diving Lesson in Crystal River (Rainbow River Dive)
You will find out what it is like to breathe underwater. Your Divemaster/Instructor will teach you the basics of SCUBA equipment and use.
You will then get to experience SCUBA diving in crystal clear Rainbow River for your first dive. All of your SCUBA equipment is included.
You'll be introduced to SCUBA equipment, safety procedures and ultimately have the opportunity to take your first breathes under water. Start exploring the other 2/3 of the Earth!
Your Instructor will be with you to explain the equipment and its function. You'll get to try it out and then take an exploratory dive down the crystal clear Rainbow River.
This is NOT a substitute for certification, but allows you to test it out before deciding to get fully certified.
• Crystal River Watersports, 2380 N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River, FL 34428
• Rainbow River, Dunnellon, FL 34432
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All SCUBA Gear (mask, fins, snorkel, wet suit, regulator, buoyancy device, weights, and gauges.
- PADI Discover SCUBA Diving Participant Guide
- Facility and Parking Fees
- Transportation from Dive Shop to dive location
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Discover SCUBA Diving is only available for ages 10+
- There exists a Bubble Maker Program for ages 8-10, please contact us for additional information and scheduling.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- While we have always maintained a sanitary work environment, we have increased our cleaning efforts to comply with DAN recommendations fully.
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) – https://www.diversalertnetwork.org/news/dan-encourages-divers-and-dive-operators-to-properly-disinfect-dive-gear
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities