Glowing Kayak Tour Corpus Christi - North Padre Island
Weight limit 400lb (combined weight) of two people
No bug sprays allowed
Price is per person NOT per kayak. All kayaks are tandem.
Your glowing kayak tour will guide you along one of several locations on the Texas coast in clear kayaks lit up by special underwater LED lights that provide a lens in which you can observe the unique underwater world beneath you.
Each kayak LED system has 7 different colors and settings to choose from, allowing you to choose your own vibe.
Your tour guide will point out unique landmarks and wildlife as you paddle under the stars, as well as share any unique or interesting history and facts about the area.
How many times have you crossed the JFK Bridge and been amazed at how blue that water is? It's time to experience it, in style.
This tour departs across from a very iconic landmark right outside of Corpus Christi called sunset island. This tour takes you down the edge of Intercoastal in the calm of night to see the many restaurants on sunset island from a beautiful view full of vivid color where we then shoot across the boating channel into the shallows. Brilliant Blue Crab, Ridiculously sized Redfish, and Spectacular stingrays, and much more. We have seen them all!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We provide the crystal clear kayak with lights & USCG flare kit
- Paddle with lanyard, USCG life jackets
- Flashlights, and an emergency whistle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor