Small-Group 1 Hour Copenhagen Segway Tour
Explore Copenhagen effortlessly like never before on a 1-hour fun-filled, small-group and eco-friendly Segway tour. Tune into nitty-gritty tales from your local expert guide, as you glide past and stop for pictures at some of the city’s top sights and major attractions.
- Glide past and get up close to Copenhagen’s major attractions
- Tune into your local experts nitty-gritty tales through your very own HI-FI radio
- Start and end the tour comfortably within the inner heart of the city
- Your small group ensures personal attention from your local expert guide
- Get 1-on-1 recommendations after the tour on what not to miss in the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Segway Tours Copenhagen, Nikolaj Plads 34, Copenhagen 1067 Denmark
Check-in & Training: Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start. You will receive a helmet with an inbuilt radio, so you can hear your guide. Then, we individually train you on our spacious and safe indoor training circuit built for the purpose, and you will get to practice until comfortable before we begin the tour (don't worry - it's super easy!)
Duration: 15 minutes
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Stroeget, Stroget, Copenhagen Denmark
Cruise by the main pedestrian street, Strøget, and hear grand stories about it on your way to The Kings Square.
Pass By: Copenhagen King's Square, Kongens Nytorv Holmenskanal, Copenhagen 1050 Denmark
Cruise through this fantastic iconic and recreational square with stunning 18th century hotels and theatres
Pass By: Magasin du Nord, Kongens Nytorv 13, Copenhagen 1095 Denmark
Pass by a 150 year old shopping mall still in use today and admire the architectural beauty of the place and get one of the sweetest recommendations you'll get while you're in Copenhagen
Pass By: Royal Danish Theater (Kongelige Teater), Tordenskjoldsgade 5 Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen 1017 Denmark
Cruise by the Royal Danish Theater from the 18th century and hear why art have played a huge role in Danish history and continues to do so even today
Pass By: Charlottenborg Palace, Nyhavn 2, 1051 København K, Denmark
Cruise past the most-missed castle in Copenhagen, Charlottenborg, that today house a contemporary art centre
Stop At: Nyhavn, Kobenhavn K, Copenhagen 1051 Denmark
Cruise through the post-card like Nyhavn with its romantic colors. Tune into stories about Copenhagen as a merchant port and hear how this location used to be Las Vegas before it was even built! Get off your Segway and take those picture-perfect snaps of this gorgeous place.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Copenhagen Stock Exchange, Slotsholmsgade 8, Copenhagen 5700 Denmark
Cruise by the iconic Old Stock Exchange with its wonderful dragon spire from the 17th century and hear how Copenhagen, and Denmark, once have been a world-wide powerhouse
Pass By: The Black Diamond - Royal Danish Library, Soeren Kierkegaards Plads 1, 1221 Denmark
As we cruise down the water-side we will cruise by the cutting-edge Black Diamond.
Stop At: Det Kongelige Biblioteks Have, Soren Kierkegaards Plads 1, Copenhagen 1218 Denmark
Venture in a tucked-away street to check out a beautiful, romantic and quiet garden not even locals tend to know about
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Christiansborg Slot, Prins Joergens Gaard 1, Copenhagen 1218 Denmark
Settle in at The Parliament located at Christiansborg Palace on your Segway and hear stories about kings, queens, politics and our welfare state. Here you'll also hear why Danes are considered some of the happiest people in the world every single year in the rankings
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Latin Quarter, Copenhagen Denmark
Once we hit the Latin Quarter you will truly feel the every day Danish life. This part of Copenhagen is less frequented by tourists and has the most cosy streets where you’ll really experience ‘hygge’. You will pass many interesting places dating back centuries on this stretch and even some hidden gems with some very nice stories.
Stop At: Segway Tours Copenhagen, Nikolaj Plads 34, 1067 København, Denmark
By now you will have finished your 1 hour Segway tour through Copenhagen at the same place you started it and have seen many of Copenhagen’s most treasured locations. After handing in your helmet, your radio and the warm clothes you might have borrowed, you are more than welcome to stay back in our lounge and enjoy a complimentary cup of warm coffee, tea, hot chocolate or a cold water, beer or juice and ask your guide anything you would like. We also have a fun Segway Souvenir for you to celebrate your accomplishment! After the tour is done, you’re free to rent one of our stylish JOPO bikes to explore the city even further or buy one of our fast-track entrance tickets for Tivoli Gardens.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 4:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Helmet mount for GoPro camera
- Radio receiver to hear your guide along the tour
- In-store personal storage lockers
- Personalized route map so you can easily revisit sights after your tour
- Personalized recommendations on this map after the tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Lunch and Dinner
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the tour location 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Latecomers will not be allowed to join the tour. No-shows and latecomers will not be refunded; they will be charged in full.
- Participants must be 10 years or older, and weigh between 99 and 250 pounds (40-113 kg).
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring comfortable shoes. In colder weather, warm clothes with a windproof layer are recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 69 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities