One Tandem Kayak Rental for 2 hours with Manatee & Dolphin sightings!
Manatee Cove is a hidden treasure, Manatees migrate to this little cove in the summer. It is normal to see 10 to 15 manatees on your adventure. Dolphin sightings are always a joy and are seen on most rentals. It is always a treat to watch dolphins in the wild chase their food (fish). The thing I hear the most from folks after their return is, amazing, Beautiful and fun. You will be surprised at how much wildlife you encounter on your rental.
You will kayak on the Indian River Lagoon, one of the most diverse estuaries in the country. You may see Manatees, Dolphins, many birds and Islands to explore.
This is a beginner level paddle, great for all ages.
On this web site you can only book one kayak at a time, If you want more than one kayak you will need to back in and keep booking one kayak at a time until you get the number of kayaks you want. Sorry for the trouble.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tandem kayak, paddle, life jacket
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities