Are you interested in?
Sunset Catamaran Sail in Merritt Island
Our two-hour sunset tours take you out the beautiful Cape Crossing Resort and Marina to the famous Intracoastal Waterway and Indian River. Perfect for all ages, the sail is a unique opportunity to kick back and relax or be on the lookout for marine wildlife and amazing landmarks. Dolphins, manatees and more could be spotted - all silhouetted against a gorgeous rose-gold backdrop.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Merritt Island, Merritt Island, Brevard County, Florida
Join us for a relaxing sail along the beautiful waters of the Indian River and famous Intracoastal Waterway. You’ll get an exclusive chance to spot dolphins, manatees, sea birds and more while we cruise.
Pass By: Cape Crossing Resort & Marina, 201 Ivory Coral Ln, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, there is plenty of space for everyone to spread out in our townhomes. With Flat screen TVs in each room and high-speed wifi, your team will have the entertainment and the space for a business breakout session. The open-concept, fully-stocked kitchen allows the chef to be a part of the fun and allows the hungry-onlookers to savor over the smells without getting in the way. Need a little privacy? The bedrooms are located on the second floor (away from the common areas). Take a tour of our townhomes, so you can envision your stay!
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway, Florida, USA
The Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) is a 3,000-mile (4,800 km) inland waterway along the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico coasts of the United States, running from Boston, Massachusetts, southward along the Atlantic Seaboard and around the southern tip of Florida, then following the Gulf Coast to Brownsville, Texas. Some sections of the waterway consist of natural inlets, saltwater rivers, bays, and sounds, while others are artificial canals. It provides a navigable route along its length without many of the hazards of travel on the open sea.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - Due to the ecological impact of plastic water bottles, we have a jug of water aboard in our cooler. Please bring reusable water bottles, if you prefer. Thanks for your understanding.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 123 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Cocoa Beach specialist!
Product code: C-275077P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Florida Sunset kayaking tour (Haulover canal) Titusville
Bioluminescent Clear Bottom Kayak or Paddleboard Sit-On-Top Kayak Hybrid Tour!
Sunset Cruise on the Beautiful Banana River
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral Admission Ticket
Cocoa Beach Dolphin Tours on the Banana River
Thousand Island Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour w/Cocoa Kayaking