Tampa Bass Fishing Guide on Lake Tarpon
The Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, and the surrounding areas can provide a variety of saltwater fishing opportunities, but if you need a break from the harsh saltwater environment or if the wind is making it difficult to fish consider freshwater bass fishing for largemouth bass on Lake Tarpon.
Whether you're a Tampa resident, vacationer or on a business trip looking for a trophy fish, this bass fishing trip is a fun and healthy outdoor activity.
This fishery provides some of the best bass fishing the state has to offer. Enjoy the wildlife sights, peace, and quiet not provided in the city. Enjoy a day on the water that has clear water perfect for fishing.
All tours are guided by a licensed, professional and local expert. Your tour includes all fishing rods and reels, both right and left-handed, along with all the tackle and all other necessities, including safety equipment.
So grab your hat, sunglasses, and camera, step on board, cast a pole, and wait for the tug on the other end.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John Chesnut Sr. Park, 2200 E Lake Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34685-2001
Many Travelers will travel to Lake that are staying in Tampa, Clearwater and St Petersburg areas. The park is easy to access from any of these locations by use of Uber or Lyft if transportation is needed. This is the closest freshwater fishing location form these locations.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Tarpon, Florida, USA
Once you arrive, you will begin to see the beauty of this lake offers. Lake tarpon is rated in the top 3 lakes in Florida and just a few years ago, ranked number 1.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Live Bait if Desired
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities