Private Boating On The Hurricane Deck Boat! - Indian Rocks Beach
THE PRICE IS FOR A 4-HOUR BOAT CHARTER AND INCLUDES UP TO 6 PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP.
A Boat Day offers private, customized half-day and full-day boat charters for small groups of 1-6 passengers. Sit back and relax on the very comfortable, 24 foot Hurricane Deckboat as you cruise the waterways with a Captain as your guide. Your boating adventure will get you up close to wild dolphins and take you to secluded barrier islands so you can go shelling on pristine beaches or swim in the Gulf of Mexico. Our private boat tours are perfect for family outings, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, bachelor(ette) parties, marriage proposals, romantic getaways, reunions, spreading ashes, or any other reason!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
Your BOAT DAY starts with a safety briefing including features of the boat so everyone is comfortable and relaxed. Then it's time to cast off!
The start of your adventure will take you along the Intracoastal waterway or out in the Gulf of Mexico, depending on weather conditions. Half-day trips will typically take you north of Clearwater Beach to our beautiful barrier islands including Caladesi Island, Honeymoon Island and Three Rooker Sand Bar. Full-day trips will typically include the same, and a tour around Anclote Key, up the Anclote River and a stop for lunch at the world famous Sponge Docks. Along the way it is very likely that we will see dolphins. Your Captain will maneuver the boat so you can see them up-close and if possible, get them to jump and play behind the boat. We may also see manatees, sea turtles, rays, Ospreys, native birds or other local wildlife. As your BOAT DAY continues, it is common for guests to get off the boat and go swimming and snorkeling, or shelling and exploring on our beautiful islands. Afternoon and evening tours can include watching the sun set from the boat, over the Gulf of Mexico. All guests will enjoy a cooler with complimentary bottled water, Big Joe water floats and mesh shell bags.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- All activities
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Our Captains do not shake hands with guests, and try to keep our distance as well as we can. We also clean the boat regularly.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor