Clearwater Daytime Yacht Music Cruise with Optional Dining
Get your friends together for a little midday party aboard a sleek, yacht-style luxury vessel! Enjoy the scenery of Clearwater Bay as you cruise to the sounds of live entertainment!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: StarLite Majesty Dining Cruises, 25 Causeway Blvd Slip #58, Clearwater, FL 33767-2064
Relax on the outer decks with a frozen drink or a cocktail, which can be purchased from the full service bar on board and enjoy a leisurely sightseeing cruise along Florida’s beautiful, calm, inland waters of Clearwater Bay while listening to the sounds of your favorite songs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Clearwater, Clearwater, Florida
Add a delicious sit down gourmet lunch prepared fresh on board by an executive chef, which can be purchased once on board the yacht. Choose from six entrees served with salad, or enjoy a light appetizer. This luxury lunchtime dance cruise is a fun way to spend an afternoon and a must for any Clearwater vacation.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Live Narration
- Live Entertainment
- Meal Service (available for purchase on board)
- Beverages (available for purchase on board)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 260 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I joined a large group of business associates (15+) for this outing and it was great. The food was decent but the views were spectacular. The music was nice and the emcee, Nancy, helped us have a great time! I highly recommend this experience for folks who want to do something different.
I really enjoyed this cruise. The food was top quality. The waitstaff was knowledgeable and polite. I will do this again, and I will do the sunset cruise as well.
This was our first time on this particular cruise, and we were very pleased. You do not order your food ahead of time, it is just like a restaurant where you have a menu with several choices that are made to order. I ordered the chicken ceasar salad, it was also served with a lovely fruit cup, the salad was very large and they put the dressing on the side as I requested. My sister-in-law ordered a shrimp creole served over rice and she was unable to finish the amount of food she received. We heard other raving over the beef burgandy and the amount that they received. Bottles of wine start as low as 20, for a lovely Zifandel, but they also offer a fully stocked bar and other speciality drinks. They have live music on the cruise and the couple that were performing were very good and interacted with the cruise goers, during their break the captain pointed out several interesting facts of places, islands, structures and waterways along the way. I would definitely encourage this lovely cruise to anyone who likes to spend a few hours on the water. The meal is optional as is a photo with the captian as you are boarding, nothing is high pressure sales. The cruise ship has 3 levels the to upper most deck is open air with couches, where you can sit with your or walk around, you can have drinks up here if you choose to purchase them.
This is our 4th year and you never fail, food and service great we LOVE the Dinner cruise, and LIKE the lunch cruise. Have to say I prefer the music of the Dinner cruise rather than the Jazz of the Lunch cruise, but that's just me, I also prefer the Dinner cruise as you
see more, the lunch cruise seems very slow and does not seem to go very far, having said that it all is very enjoyable.
Wonderful experience. My group had a great time. We will tell others, so that they can enjoy the same experience. Again, thanks for the great service and opportunity to enjoy such a fun time at such a reasonable cost. See ya next time!!!!
We had an awesome time! The boat was very nice and very comfortable! The food was delicious and plentiful and our server, Gabby, was great! The live music was the perfect touch- not too loud! After our lunch we went up on the top deck and relaxed on big sofas looking out over the water. Very relaxing!!!
Great narrated tour. Wonderful experience!