“Clear Cuban hand rolled cigar Tour”
Our tour is an educative and interactive, hands-on experience, that is appealing to smokers and none smokers alike who appreciate "art" and "Science". Here you will learn about Tobacco's origins, how the tobacco is cultivated, cured, fermented and aged. We relieved the history of the Florida cigar industry golden epic, which became known as the Cigar Capital of the World".
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa del Tabaco, 1743 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Upon entering the Casa Del Tabaco, each guest will be greeted with a traditional Cuban coffee or "Cafe Cubano" to get a full sensory experience.
From there we begin a video on the seeding, germination, planting, curing, fermenting and sorting of tobacco leafs before shipped to factories.
We continue by sharing the history of Commercial cigar rolling in Florida which began with small-scale operations by Cuban immigrants in the 1830s, and blossomed in to the "cigar Capital of the World", with Pioneers like Vicente martinez Ybor and Eduardo Manrara.
Next we visit the GALERA to experience each manufacturing stage:
PRIMARY PROCESS - This is where you get to see firsthand the different types of tobacco and the aging process. Here you will see and learn how various tobaccos are sorted.
DEVEINING - The removal of the center vein is a critical process of preparing the tobacco, and we will show you how it is done. TWISTING & ROLLING - Constructing a cigar is a 3 step process. See our Master Torcedores, twist, bind, press and roll our premium cigars.
PACKING - Once cigars have been rolled they undergo further aging, before they're label and packaged for distribution.
For safety, we recommend to wear closed shoes.
During the tour, guests are invited to enjoy (1) complimentary cigar.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1753 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33174, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Snacks - Cuban coffee and pastries
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Tabaco
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adults preferred
- Not recommended for Travelers with allergies
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-187660P1