Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
Explore the tastes and history of two ethnic NYC neighborhoods, Chinatown and Little Italy. Animated and friendly guides allow their guests to learn these neighborhoods through fascinating historical stories and culinary delights. The delicious food tastings range from homemade mozzarella to a sit-down authentic Chinese meal experience. One leaves this tour fully satisfied, along with a new found confidence in navigating the neighborhoods with a provided recommendation list in hand. This tour is a must if you're a local or visitor looking to get off-the-beaten path and taste amazing foods.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Italy, Mulberry Street, New York City, NY 10013
Little Italy Manhattan
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Canal Street to Bayard Street, New York City, NY 10013
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Silk Road Cafe, 30 Mott St, New York, NY 10013, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Ferrara Bakery & Cafe, 195 Grand St, New York, NY 10013, USA
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Detailed itinerary
- Bottles of water (you may bring one and refill at a couple locations during the tour)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 5 and under
- Please mention food allergies or dietary restrictions in special requirements. (Must be received 48 hours prior to tour date)
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 41 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The tour is great to get to know the background of China Town and Little Italy. I love canoli, Parma ham with Mozzarella cheese. Maryana is my tour guide. She’s fun and engaging giving us a lot of info. Chinese food was alright but Italian ones were great!
Liz was a great guide who had interesting stories about the history of the neighborhoods (Chinatown, Five Points, Italian immigration). The food tastings were a great way to explore the area.
We went with friends on this tour not knowing what to expect. Our tour exceeded our expectations. Marianna, our guide, was very knowledgeable, friendly and animated. She had great energy appeared to really enjoy the experience along with us. After the tour ended we revisited a few of our stops and brought home goodies to enjoy because we didn’t want the experience to end! We would definitely go on another tour!
Our food tour with Liz was so much more than expected! Liz was incredibly knowledgeable about the area, and imparted not only great history, but reading and movie suggestions that were about the same places. The tastings were incredible, well done, and she went above and beyond accommodating my food allergy to shellfish. I would not only do this same tour again, but I would certainly stay with her company should we book again, and I know that we will in the near future. Hands down, this was the highlight of a fun, busy weekend with our daughter and her husband, who had never been to the city.
Thoroughly enjoyed all the tastings--tea, dumplings, dim sum, cheeses, gnocchi, and cannoli! Liz was a great guide--knowledgeable, patient and friendly! We highly recommend this tour--you won't be disappointed!
First timer doing a food tour! The best guide he was so nice and informative and funny be ready to eat! Everything was so good will definitely recommend Mike. Thank you
Elizabeth was a great guide. Her presentation was informative, her demeanor was professional and very friendly. The food tastings were generous and fabulous. First rate tour!
What an amazing tour! It was our first time in New York, and while we had a little bit of an idea of the heritage, we soon found out how things intertwined and gave such a rich culture to the area.
The food was delicious - samples were generous and actually helped add to the story of the area and its history.
Much of the success of this tour was thanks to our guide, Liz. What an amazing person - she made us all feel like we had known each other for years, was inclusive and no question was too much trouble to answer.
I highly recommend this tour. Thanks Ahoy New York tours.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-22264P1
Similar Tours & Activities