Tommy Gun's Garage Dinner and Show
Welcome to the only speakeasy dinner show in Chicago Tommy Gun's Garage! Just say the password and you'll be transported back to the roaring twenties. You'll be entertained by gangsters and flappers, dancing the Charleston to the music of Cole Porter and George Gershwin. It's a night out in Chicago you'll never forget!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
Visit: Tommy Gun's Garage, 2114 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60616-1711
Entering Tommy Gun's Garage through the "El" tracks, you'll swear you've time traveled back to the 1920s and the era of speakeasies! You'll see silent movies playing, memorabilia from the 1920s, the Boss's 1928 Model A Ford car, a replica of the wall from the St. Valentines Day Massacre and pictures of gangsters and coppers from those times.
The "Mugs" and "Molls" dance and sing to Cole Porter, George Gershwin, Fats Waller, Duke Ellington and more ... All played by Chicago's Sinfully Orchestra.
After a great dinner of pasta, steak, fish or chicken, join "Vito", "Gloves", the "Mugs" and the "Molls" for non-stop comedy and dangerous fun, as they entertain you with singing, dancing, and a LOT of audience participation!
You'll be raided by the cops, complete with raid sirens and flashing lights. Perhaps you'll even be pulled up onstage to perform a hilarious sobriety test given by Officer Murphy, and be "interviewed" by Vito!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tommy Gun's Garage
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tommy Gun's Garage
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.59 out of 5 stars based on 171 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had a great time, the food, service and entertainment were great!
We would recommend this to anyone visiting Chicago
OMG so much fun, I am travelling alone for business but it didnt feel like it at the show. Food was yummy, cocktails bountiful and the entertainment first class. I was too chicken to go by myself my first visit to Chicago but soooo glad I went. Perfect for couples and larger groups as well.
My husband and I go here everytime we go to Chicago. It is such a fun evening with the show and you get dinner. The people there make you feel so welcome and are so nice.
Very entertaining, food was delicious, and overall was the best time I've had in a long time. Good value.
We had so many laughs. Food was really good. The staff excellent. My partner “John” loved being involved in the police raid. Would recommend this for all visitors
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3918DINNERSHOW