Chicago’s Famous Friday Night Pirates Pub Sail Aboard 148' Tall Ship Windy
Take in the world-famous skyline of the Windy City from the water, and enjoy a leisurely trip on Lake Michigan aboard Chicago's Famous Pirates Pub.
Your ticket includes up to four complimentary beverages; beer, soda or water, per person.
Duration: 2 Hours
Chicago’s famous Pirates Pub Sail departs every Friday night at 9pm aboard Tall Ship Windy at Navy Pier. This is a two hour charter and returns to Navy Pier at 11:00pm. Your ticket includes complimentary water, soda and beer. Aboard the 148 foot Tall Ship Windy, you will enjoy the merriment of days of yore. You will be able to listen and sing to the traditional songs of the Pirates while enjoying the spectacular scenery that is the Chicago skyline and the wonderment of Lake Michigan. Chicago’s famous Pirates Pub Sail is an event that should not be missed.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Seasonal Offer
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tall Ship Windy, 600 E Grand Ave Navy Pier, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Chicago's Official Tall Ship, Windy has been delighting audiences for the past 22 years. This family owned and operated business is a highlight to any trip to the Windy City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oak Street Beach, 1000 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60611-5303
Enjoy Pirates grog while anchored off of Chicago's Oak Street Beach to enjoy the beautiful skyline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
Enjoy sailing along Chicago's famous skyline enjoying Tall Ship Windy's Pirate Pub.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Your ticket includes up to four complimentary beverages; beer, soda or water, per person.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is an 18+ charter. Children under 18 are not permitted.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 148 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We really enjoyed this sail. Pirate Dave (the greatest pirate you've never heard of) entertained us with stories of pirates on Lake Michigan and Chicago. He was humurous and insightful! the water and views of Chicago were beautiful. The crew was skilled and fun to watch. A nice relaxing tour!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities