Lincoln Park Hauntings Chicago Ghost Tour and Ghost Hunt
The only Chicago ghost tour where YOU are the ghost hunter! Join our guide for a chilling walk through the legendary Lincoln Park, site of the original City Cemetery and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Couch Mausoleum, 1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-6038
Investigate paranormal activity around one of Chicago's most famous tombs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-4757
Stroll through the neighborhood and learn about the Great Fire of 1871, Suicide Bridge, the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, and visit Lincoln Park, and the old City Cemetery. You'll get the chance to try out some of the ghost-detecting equipment.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of ghost hunting equipment for paranormal investigation purposes.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities