Cool Destinations VIP: Chicago Helicopter Tour Plus 360 Chicago Observation Deck
This combo ticket offers the best views of Chicago's world-famous skyline. You'll soar Chicago's 24 miles of shoreline on a guided helicopter flight that covers all of the city's famous landmarks and iconic skyscrapers. Then you'll ascend 94 stories to the observation deck of the John Hancock, one of the tallest buildings in North America, for a bird's eye view of the city below.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Helicopter Experience, 2420 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60608-5017
Your helicopter departs and returns from Chicago's only private downtown heliport. Enjoy games, refreshments and relax before taking-off in our lounge
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Wrigley Field, 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, IL 60613-4566
Catch a glimpse of Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and the second oldest stadium in American baseball. On game days, Wrigley field is not covered on the route
Stop At: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
Fly above the Chicago skyline and capture the best views of all the city's famous landmarks, parks, stadiums, shoreline, and iconic skyscrapers
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Lake Michigan, IL
Soar along the shores of Lake Michigan, the second largest of the Great Lakes, and take in the panoramic views of Chicago’s lakefront
Pass By: Soldier Field, 1410 S Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2902
Capture photos of Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears, from the most unique vantage point
Pass By: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
See the Shedd Aquarium and its neoclassical marble building design
Pass By: Grant Park, 337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
Grant Park, Chicago's front yard, capture the beautiful landscape from above
Pass By: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
You’ll fly over Buckingham Fountain, one of the largest fountains in the entire world
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Circle Navy Pier, a 3,300 ft long pier on Lake Michigan. Throughout its time, the pier served as a dock for commercial traffic, a jail for draft dodgers, a Naval training base, a campus for the University of Illinois, and now home to 50 acres of shops, restaurants and family attractions.
Pass By: Centennial Wheel, 600 E Grand Ave Navy Pier, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Soar above Centennial Wheel, which is already 200 feet above Navy Pier, and capture this iconic part of Chicago’s skyline
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive Entrance on Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606-7147
See the iconic Willis Tower, still referred to as Sears Tower by locals and the highest observation deck in North America
Pass By: Chicago River, Chicago, IL
Check out the Chicago River, running through the city center from Lake Michigan. These 156 miles of rivers and canals played an intrinsic role in Chicago’s development as an epicenter of industry and transportation
Pass By: The Magnificent Mile, North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Soar above the vibrant “Mag Mile”, this six-lane two-way street is home to upscale shops, restaurants and posh hotels.
Pass By: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-4757
Soar above Lincoln Park Zoo, one of the oldest Zoos in North America
Stop At: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Cruise next to the John Hancock Center, Chicago’s 4th tallest building and home to 360 Chicago Observatory and it’s moving platform TILT. Your General admission ticket gives you access to visit 360 Chicago Observatory
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Chicago Helicopter Experience, 2420 South Halsted, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
2: 360 CHICAGO, 875 N Michigan Ave 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Guided Daytime or Nighttime helicopter flight
- General Admission ticket to 360 Observatory Chicago
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Helicopter Experience
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Skyline
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Food and Drink (available to purchase a the observatory's cafe and heliport)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This ticket guarantees your helicopter flight time. To obtain your 360 Chicago guest admission ticket, please redeem this voucher at the Ticket Desk located on the Concourse Level of the John Hancock Center, 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago IL 60611
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above. Weight limit maximum of 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger.
- Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Subject to weather conditions: If canceled due to weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund for the portion of the ticket not redeemed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-22950P7
Similar Tours & Activities