Chicago Odyssey Dinner Cruise
Expect the exceptional on this 2.5-3 hour premier Chicago dinner cruise experience. Newly renovated, this luxury vessel features a newly furnished rooftop lounge, posh atmosphere and stylish interior. Enjoy a 3-course plated meal with celebrity-chef inspired dishes prepared from fresh ingredients right on board. Dance the night away to DJ entertainment or simply relax in the elegant ambiance and take in the unmatched views of the world-famous Chicago skyline as you sail along the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Editor's Pick
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive Entrance on Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606-7147
Pass By: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Pass By: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Navy Pier
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Two and a half to three hour dinner cruise on Lake Michigan
- 3-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- On board DJ entertainment and dance floor
- The most breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Willis Tower, John Hancock Center, the Shedd Aquarium and more
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Surf and turf menu upgrade
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
- FIREWORK CRUISES
- View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
- Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Wednesday 9:30pm
- Saturday 10:15pm
- Dress Code:
- Odyssey can be your opportunity to dress up. For women, cocktail wear, a dress, or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressier jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
Average 4.08 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
What a great view of the city
This was an amazing experience. The staff was friendly and the service was excellent. The views from the upper deck were spectacular. When I come back to Chicago this wil be one of the things I will definitely do again
EXCEPTIONAL - I highly recommend this trip to anyone who likes something out of the ordinary. Meal was wonderful, we received exceptional service and this was finished off with enough time to explore the ship and dance the night away, did not want the night to end, truly worth every penny.
My wife and I had a great time. The waitress made our anniversary even more special by bringing us a special dessert and getting the DJ to play a special song for us.
Excellent waiter, good time
Food is great, filling and they offer other upgrades to your meal. Chicago night skyline is AMAZING! DJ could use some work but overall I had a great time w/my husband. The ship is small and the winds were blowing hard. This cruise is NOT recommended for people who suffer from the mildest of motion-sickness. Overall I would do it again and double my dose of anti-motion sickness patches
Our last night in Chicago and what a wonderful ending. The staff on board were great as was both the food and wine. As we went on a Wednesday we had the Navy Pier fireworks display to enjoy before disembarking.
The river cruise was stupendous in eery respect! Service, food, attentiveness, entertainment, all were more than we wxpected. Do it again in a minute! FIVE STARS PLUS!
Absolutely excellent from start to finish
We really enjoyed this dinner cruise. The staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. The views from the observation deck were great too. We would recommend this cruise.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5042CHIDIN