Chicago Air & Water Show - Best Seat On The Lake - Tall Ship Windy VIP Cruise
Experience the Air & Water Show Aboard 148' Tall Ship Windy. This is a VIP Charter - Truly the Best Seat in Chicago. Leave our dock and motor to center stage for the best viewing of the Air & Water Show.
A don’t miss experience. Chicago’s famous Air and Water Show aboard the Tall Ship Windy is truly a magical event. While the official schedule has yet to be announced, it’s anticipated that the US Navy Blue Angels will return again in 2022 to wow audiences — along with appearances by the USAF F-35A Lightning II Demo, Michael Goulian in his acrobatic Extra 330SC, Rob Holland in the MXS-RH, Susan Dacy in her Super Stearman “Big Red”, and antique military aircraft from the Warbird Heritage Foundation.
Also watch for the US Army Golden Knights parachute teams, the U.S. Navy Leap Frogs parachute team, as well as other crowd-pleasing stunts by the AeroShell Aerobatic Team, and a performance by the Chicago Fire Department Air/Sea Rescue team.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Departs from the historic Navy Pier, one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city.
Stop At: Lake Michigan, Beaches for swimming, IL
Sail on the third-largest of the Great Lakes. Lake Michigan is itself a natural wonder.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air Show Viewing from Lake Michigan aboard a Tall Ship
- VIP Boarding
- Trip Insurance
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Michigan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Passengers must be present 30 minutes prior to advertised sail time. The Ship leaves on time. Please allow ample time for Chicago traffic, getting lost, and not being able to park close.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must be able to ambulate up and down 6 steps on each side of then boarding ladder.
- Assistive devices must be left on the dockside storage area and may not be used on the ship while underway.
- Dress code:should be sensible for the weather
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Windy is NOT HANDICAP accessible.
- Windy is NOT HANDICAP accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 148 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities