360 CHICAGO Observation Deck Admission (Hancock Center)
The best views of Chicago can be yours at 360 Chicago Observation Deck! Perched 94 stories above the Windy City, the 360 Chicago provides commanding views of Lake Michigan and Chicago’s towering skyscrapers, including Willis (Sears) Tower. Located in the heart of downtown on Michigan Avenue, the observatory is steps away from other top Chicago attractions. It will be the high point (literally) of your Chicago trip!
Upgrade to the Sip and View ticket, which includes one drink at the newly renovated CloudBar. Once onsite, you can purchase tickets to TILT, a thrill ride that offers visitors unique, downward facing views from 1,030 feet.
Visit: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue, 94th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60611
Step into a high-powered elevator that will take you on an exhilarating ride to the 94th floor at a speed of 20.5 mph (33 kph). The observatory provides unbeatable views of Chicago at all times of the day: Go in the morning or afternoon to admire the expansive blue of Lake Michigan, go at sunset for a romantic moment, or go at night when the city becomes a sea of twinkling lights.
360 Chicago Observation Deck offers several activities to complement the pretty view. If you need to catch your breath, head to the observatory’s bar for cocktails or delicious Chicago treats.
Additional admission options are available for your visit. The TILT option offers access to an attraction of outward tilting glass 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile, offering unique, downward-facing views.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Magnicity App: Navigate a 3D map of Chicago in the blink of an eye
- 3 of 77 exhibit: a walk-through 3 of Chicago’s 77 culturally rich neighborhoods
- 360 CHICAGO admission
- 1 drink at CloudBar (if Sip and View option chosen)
- The Cloud Walk (3D Instagramable art)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the Cloud Bar)
- TILT thrill ride (Available onsite for $10)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tickets are non-refundable due to inclement weather, low and no visibility
- Tickets are non-refundable if booked thinking 360 Chicago Observation Deck is another attraction. 360 Chicago is happy to reschedule the ticket in this instance.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities