360 CHICAGO Observation Deck Admission (Hancock Center)
The best views of Chicago can be yours at 360 Chicago Observation Deck! Perched 94 stories above the Windy City, the 360 Chicago provides commanding views of Lake Michigan and Chicago’s towering skyscrapers, including Willis (Sears) Tower. Located in the heart of downtown on Michigan Avenue, the observatory is steps away from other top Chicago attractions. It will be the high point (literally) of your Chicago trip!
Upgrade your ticket onsite to include TILT, a thrill ride that offers visitors unique, downward facing views from 1,030 feet. Or grab refreshments at our newly renovated Bar.
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Instant Confirmation
Visit: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Step into a high-powered elevator that will take you on an exhilarating ride to the 94th floor at a speed of 20.5 mph (33 kph). The observatory provides unbeatable views of Chicago at all times of the day: Go in the morning or afternoon to admire the expansive blue of Lake Michigan, go at sunset for a romantic moment, or go at night when the city becomes a sea of twinkling lights.
360 Chicago Observation Deck offers several activities to complement the pretty view. If you need to catch your breath, head to the observatory’s bar for cocktails or delicious Chicago treats.
Additional admission options are available for your visit. The TILT option offers access to an attraction of outward tilting glass 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile, offering unique, downward-facing views.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- 360 CHICAGO admission
- Magnicity App
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the Bar)
- TILT thrill ride (Available onsite for $10)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 129 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities