Rappelling Adventure in Fort Payne Little River Canyon
This is an amazing Adventure of Rappelling down a cliff face beside a Waterfall in a breathtaking National Park. This is an experience of a lifetime.
Rappelling down a beautiful Cliff-Side of The Canyon Rim with an 85 foot rappel down beside a waterfall, this is at Little River Canyon in Congo, Alabama
• Little River Canyon National Preserve, 4322 Little River Trl NE, Fort Payne, AL 35967-9300
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Gear Included
- Snacks - Bring your own snacks and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- No Face Mask allowed during adventures, you need to be able to breath freely.
- You need to be able to hear us and us hear you. Enjoy the fresh air and oxygen.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor