Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour
See what the Upper King Street fuss is all about with this relatively new tour featuring bites from the trendy neighborhood’s most delicious spots. Experience the unique Savor the Flavors food tour in the famous Upper King Street district. Sample mouth-watering dishes of Lowcountry cuisine from the popular culinary innovators in this ever-evolving restaurant district. Come join Charleston’s original food tour company as we enjoy what Charleston’s best Upper King Street restaurants are bringing to the table.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulldog Tours, 18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Tours operated by Bulldog Tours
Stop At: The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403-6297
Meet your professional guide at The Charleston Museum on 360 Meeting Street next to the Hunley replica and experience our unique food and tasting tour in the famous Upper King Street area of downtown Charleston. Your small group will sample mouth-watering dishes of Low country cuisine from the popular culinary innovators in this ever-evolving restaurant district.
Come join Charleston’s original culinary tour company as we enjoy what Charleston’s best restaurants are bringing to the table. Come hungry and leave full as you taste some of the best samples of low country cuisine from the area of Upper King Street. This will be a tasty experience that will leaving you wanting to come back to our wonderful city.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 03:00 PM
- Return Details: Hotel Bennett, 404 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
- 2.5-hour Upper King Street Walking Food Tour
- Professional/Local Guide
- 5 or 6 Food Tastings Included
- Experience the famous Upper King Street district
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- The pace of the tour is leisurely
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with food allergies
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- By purchasing this tour, you are stating that you and your party are healthy and have not exhibited any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If that changes, you will notify Bulldog Tours immediately.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 63 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Charleston specialist!
Product code: C-23272P7
Similar Tours & Activities
Charleston Ghost & Dungeon Night-Time Walking Tour with Entry to Provost Dungeon
Charleston’s Strong Women of the South History Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
Charleston walking tasting tour with Secret Food Tours
Charleston Harbor History Day-Time or Sunset Boat Cruise