Private Charleston Walking Tour
Crafted Travel is Proud to offer Private Historic Charleston Walking Tours.
• Experienced Certified City of Charleston Tour Guides makes the biggest difference.
• Private Tour specially for your group to leisurely enjoy at your pace.
• We can meet your group anywhere on Broad Street or "South of Broad."
• Learn Charleston's role in the American Revolution, Civil War and Modern Day Charleston and it's role in the United State's history.
• We like to take clients to some of these following Historic Locations: The Four Corner of Law, Washington Park, Saint Philips Church, Rainbow Row, Waterfront Park, The Battery, South of the "Old City Wall," Market Street, the Calhoun Mansion, the Nathaniel Russell House, the Powder Magazine, the tomb of the 7th Vice President of the United States, John C. Calhoun and much more!
Crafted Travel's offers Private Historic Charleston Walking Tours.
• Tour starts in the Historic Charleston area.
• Certified Charleston Tour Guides makes the difference!
• Private Tours so your guide can be focused on your interests.
• Total walking distance of under 1 mile.
• Please dress comfortable/accordingly.
• Please wear tennis shoes to ensure the best comfort.
• We can arrange a meeting place otherwise, we recommend anywhere on Broad St.
• Historic locations to visit includes but not limited to Charleston's Four Corner of Law, Washington Park, Saint Philips Church, the America's Oldest Theater, Rainbow Row, Catfish Row, Waterfront Park, The Battery South of Broad, the Old City Walls, Historic Market Street, the Old Slave Market, The Calhoun Mansion, the Nathaniel Russell House, the Powder Magazine, the Tomb of the 7th President of the United States, John C. Calhoun, and much more!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities