Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Charleston's Most Beautiful Walk Guided Small-Group Walking Tour
This 2-hour, small group walking tour which takes place daily, has been curated by a professional guide and incorporates some of Historic Charleston's most visually appealing elements. The small group tour begins on East Bay Street just north of the Provost Dungeon, and proceeds to explore the streets of Charleston's most beautiful and historic neighborhoods. Notable sights include Rainbow Row, the fountains and gardens of Tradd Street, and the grandiose mansions along East Battery, where views look out toward the water. You'll also stroll the passageways of quaint and quiet Stoll's Alley, and see why this route is considered one of Charleston's most beautiful walks.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, 122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2103
This tour starts on the North side of the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon where you will begin the tour learning about the Old Exchange and its connection to George Washington.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rainbow Row, 79 E Bay St # 107, Charleston, SC 29401-2544
Learn the History of the picturesque pastel houses which make up Rainbow Row, one of the most photographed spots in all of Charleston.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
Stroll along White Point Gardens and the spectacular East Battery Street and its views of Charleston harbor and beautiful homes. Hear the history and the tales of the people that once occupied these elegant mansions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Heyward-Washington House, 87 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401-2503
Learn the History of the Heyward Washington House from your licensed guide.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tradd Street, Tradd St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Experience the trickle of water fountains and glimpses into private gardens along charming Tradd Street.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional and Licensed Local guide
- Small group tour for a more intimate experience
- Several popular points of interest including Rainbow Row
- Explore hundreds of homes in the residential district
- Stroll through the quaint and charming streets of the historic district
- Learn about different styles of architecture, some unique to Charleston
- Learn about the history and events that shaped Charleston
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 32 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Charleston specialist!
Product code: C-17256P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Multi Day 6 Passenger LSV Golf Cart Rental
Charleston: Off The Beaten Path
Historic Charleston Walking Tour with Certified Guide
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
Charleston walking tasting tour with Secret Food Tours
Charleston Harbor History Day-Time or Sunset Boat Cruise