Charleston City Bus Tour with Optional Joseph Manigault or Charleston Museum
On this historical Charleston tour, journey back in time as your guide reveals the beauty and charm of one of America's most historic cities. Learn about the history of Charleston and discover its pivotal role in American history with visits to more than 100 points of interest including Rainbow Row, Colonial Lake, the Old Exchange Building and Whitepoint Gardens. Upgrade to include a visit to the restored Joseph Manigault House, an early 19th-century plantation home or the Charleston Museum.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line of Charleston, 375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403-6238
Enjoy a guided tour of Charleston by mini-coach and learn about the city’s significant history. With your professional guide, explore the former city walls; visit the famous Battery Waterfront district; and stop at Charleston’s picturesque Battery Sea Wall for closer views of Charleston Harbor, Fort Sumter and Patriots Point.
This tour will entertain you with more than 300 years of Charleston’s rich history, from the American Revolution to the Civil War and beyond. Learn from your guide about the city’s pivotal role in America's history with visits to famous sites such as Rainbow Row, Colonial Lake, the Old Exchange Building and Whitepoint Gardens.
You'll also see St Phillips Episcopal Church, the Public Market and more than 100 other points of interest. It's a great comprehensive overview of this charming historical city!
Upgrade: Charleston Tour with a visit to the Joseph Manigault House:Upgrade your tour to include a visit to the restored Joseph Manigault House, a historic Charleston home constructed in 1803. Designed by architect Gabriel Manigault for his brother, Joseph, this 3-story, Federal-style brick townhouse reflects the lifestyle of the wealthy 19th-century rice-planting family and slaves who lived there. Explore this National Historic Landmark with your guide and discover why it’s considered one of the city’s most elegant and historically significant buildings in the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Joseph Manigault House, 350 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403-6438
Visit the Joseph Manigault House (if upgrade option purchased at checkout)
Stop At: The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403-6297
Admission included to the Charleston Museum (if upgrade option purchased at checkout)
Pass By: St. Philip's Church, 142 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401-2898
See St Philips Church
Pass By: Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
See Old Market
Pass By: Four Corners of Law, Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
See Four Corners of Law
Pass By: Rainbow Row, 79 E Bay St # 107, Charleston, SC 29401-2544
See Rainbow Row
Pass By: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
See Battery & White Point Gardens
Pass By: Colonial Lake, 42 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC 29401
See Colonial Lake
Pass By: Aiken-Rhett House, 48 Elizabeth St, Charleston, SC 29403-6250
Historic home located in downtown Charleston
Pass By: Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, 122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2103
See Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute Narrated Historic Mini-Coach Tour of Charleston
- Professional Driver/Guide
- See over 100 Points of Interest including Rainbow Row, Old Exchange Building and Whitepoint Gardens
- Upgrade to include Admission to Joseph Manigault House
- Upgrade to include Admission to Charleston Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line of Charleston
- Entry/Admission - Joseph Manigault House
- Entry/Admission - The Charleston Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.21 out of 5 stars based on 106 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities