Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
90-Minute Historic Walking Tour of Charleston
This unique tour guarantees that you will see Charleston's most famous landmarks, including Rainbow Row and the Battery. Your 90-minute walking tour will provide you with a more in-depth discussion on the 350 year history of Charleston while seeing some of the most iconic and beautiful sites in the city.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old South Carriage Company, 14 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Take a historic Charleston walking tour, where carriages and motorcoaches are not allowed as you take a fascinating tour with stories and traditions revealing Charleston’s rich history and colorful past. This tour will go south into one of the largest historic districts in the nation and will guarantee a visit to Rainbow Row and to the battery. Our tour guides will show you some of Charleston’s most famed landmarks as well as give you glimpses of this historic city that you can only see on foot. The pace of our walking tour is leisurely and our guides are there to answer any questions that you may have as you stroll through the “cradle of southern charm and hospitality”.
Some historic highlights on the Charleston Stroll walking tour will include:
Rainbow Row, Historic Waterfront Battery, Antebellum Mansions, A visual tour of Fort Sumter, Hidden Gardens & Courtyards, Historic Churches & Graveyards and sites important to both the Revolutionary and the Civil War.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rainbow Row, 79 E Bay St # 107, Charleston, SC 29401-2544
See Rainbow Row, the longest cluster of Georgian Row houses in the United States
Pass By: Fort Sumter National Monument, Charleston, SC 29482-9748
See sites of historic Fort Sumter from afar during your walking tour
Pass By: Nathaniel Russell House, 51 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-2536
Tour route passes the exterior of the house and provides a description.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute Walking Tour of the City of Charleston
- Professional Guide
- See top Charleston sites such as Rainbow Row, Fort Sumter, Churches, Architectural History, and more
- Entry/Admission - Old South Carriage Company
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 guests needed for this tour to go out. If the minimum is not met 1-hour before the tour start time, the tour will be cancelled and guests will be notified.
- This is a 90-min walking tour that will cover about 35 blocks of the historic city of Charleston. Please bring some comfortable shoes and dress for the walk and the weather.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 4.46 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Charleston specialist!
Product code: C-6656P8
Similar Tours & Activities
Haunted Evening Horse and Carriage Tour of Charleston
The Best of Charleston: History, Culture & Architecture Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
Charleston walking tasting tour with Secret Food Tours
Charleston Harbor History Day-Time or Sunset Boat Cruise