Whale Shark Encounter and Sumilon Sandbar with Kawasan Falls
This package is unique since you will be visiting 4 famous tourist sites in the South of Cebu in just one day. To mention, these are the whale sharks interaction, the Tumalog falls in Oslob, the Sumilon Island tour, and the Kawasan falls. It is also a hassle free tour since this is a guided tour and we can pick up from any hotel in Cebu or Mactan and we can drop you off back to your hotel right after the tour. Worry no more this is the best package for you.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whale Shark & Waterfalls Philipines, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
The main attraction of this package which you will visit first in the morning with 30 minutes interaction.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tumalog Falls, Tumalog, Oslob 6025 Philippines
After the whale sharks you will be visiting Tumalog falls which is just 5 kilometers away from the whale shark area and you can spend 20 to 30 minutes in the falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sumilon Island, Philippines
One of the main attraction of this package is the Sumilon island sandbar, this is best if you love beaches, you can spend up to 2 hours here in the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines
Another attraction and famous spot for this package that you will be visiting is the Kawasan falls which is included in the package. You can spend up to 3 hrs here.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotels in Cebu City, Mactan, or even in the South of Cebu. We also offer pickup from the airport, sea port or any residences within Cebu or Mactan area.
- Duration: 16 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:30 AM
- Breakfast - Light breakfast will be served upon arrival in Oslob
- Lunch - Full meal Lunch will be served after you visit Sumilon island sandbar
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Tour Guide in all the spots mentioned above
- Entry/Admission - Whale Shark & Waterfalls Philipines
- Entry/Admission - Tumalog Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sumilon Island
- Entry/Admission - Kawasan Falls
- Optional is the snorkeling fee with the whale sharks which you can pay on the day of the tour
- Camera Rental, you can rent one from us and can be paid on the day of the tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Swimming with the whale sharks is something I'll never forget.
The tour was very well organised. The tour guide (Edna) and driver were lovely and very efficient.
As others have described here, I'd advise taking a change of clothes and some aqua/water shoes.
One of the best tours I've been on and I'd recommend this to anyone heading to Cebu.
Was a long drive but nice AC car, tour guide was brilliant. Whale sharks were amazing. Different guide at Kawasan falls Sam but he was awesome. Highly recommended.
What we weren't expecting was how incredible the falls are. Tumalog falls is breathtaking to see but the highlight of the trip was Kawasan falls. Swimming in the gatorade blue water under the falls was fantastic! Our tour guide was so well organized and friendly! We made a new friend on this trip!! She was great!
The arrangements were just amazing! You literally visit all the spectacular sites in one day! The whale shark experience was great, the sandbar was heaven and the swim at Kawasan fall was rejuvenating! To top it up, our guide was fun n helpful, definitely recommend!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-41718P9
Similar Tours & Activities