Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise from Cape May
Join Captain Jeff Stewart and his seasoned crew as your cruise into the Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean for a 3-hour whale and dolphin watching experience. The Delaware Bay Estuary is a sanctuary for many species of marine life, including Humpback whales, Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins, Manta rays, Thresher sharks, Hammerhead sharks, Harbor porpoise, Harbor seals, Northern gannets, Greater shearwaters, Bald Eagles, laughing gulls and a plethora of fish species. This cruise allows for an awesome offshore experience for the family, as well as seasoned adventurers and seafarers alike, and is fully narrated by your captain, who will point out local history along with many types of marine life.
The vessels in the Cape May Whale Watcher fleet, include the 110 foot long Cape May Whale Watcher and the 125 foot long Atlantis. They are the largest of their kind, offering air conditioning and heat, restrooms, upper deck seating and full bars with snacks and libations. They offer max comfort!
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
Take a break from the beach on a sightseeing cruise off the coast of Cape May. As your captain navigates to the best locations for spotting whales, dolphins, and porpoises, your certified naturalist guide offers live commentary about the area’s ocean life and the animals’ natural habitat. The boat is fully equipped with wheelchair access, bathrooms, and a snack bar for your convenience.
• Cape May Whale Watcher, 1218 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204-5209
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Certified naturalist
- Parking Fees
- Best locations for spotting whales, dolphins, and porpoises
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please arrive an hour before departure time; boarding starts a half-hour prior to departure
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 36 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities