Breckenridge Tours - Strange but True
This tour tells you the strange but fascinating, true stories of Breckenridge and is unique to the company - Breckenridge Tours.
Please note: this tour is not suitable for children under 8
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Breckenridge, Breckenridge, Colorado
Gail will meet you in front of the Summit Jewelry Store and take you through downtown Breckenridge, stopping approximately 7 times to tell you the strange but true stories of Breckenridge since 1961 when we changed from a gold mining town to a ski town. Hear stories of crimes of passion, suspected kidnappings and murder! Cost is $19 per adult
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Breckenridge Sports, 1599 Summit County Road, On Breckenridge Mountain, Breckenridge, CO 80424, USA
- Entry to buildings, if appropriate
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor