Discover Branson and see the sights, hear the history, and laugh as you ride around in one of our luxury vehicles. You will visit important sites in the area like Table Rock Dam and the College of the Ozarks. Your professional guide is also the driver, filling you in on the history and humorous anecdotes of the area, We sincerely believe that every visitor to Branson should start their visit with this enlightening and entertaining tour.
Stop At: Table Rock Dam, Branson, Missouri United States
We will see the dam from the river side and the lake side. We also see and talk about the Shepherd of the Hills Trout Hatchery.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: College of the Ozarks, 1 Opportunity Ave, Point Lookout, Missouri 65726 United States
Find out why C of O is so dearly beloved by the people of the Ozarks, as well as people from all over the world. This school has been visited by Presidents, First Ladies, Prime Ministers, Military Leaders, etc. You will LOVE the stop we make at The Keeter Center, too. Enjoy coffee, ice cream, baked goods, shopping and talking to the C of O students you will meet.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Shepherd of the Hills Farm & Playland, 5586 W Hwy 76, Branson, Missouri 65616 United States
See where tourism REALLY began in Branson. The catalyst of tourism to Branson, was due to the worldwide success of the book, "Shepherd of the Hills" by Harold Bell Wright. This stop is literally the property that the book was written and written about! (It's also a restroom stop! Hehe!)
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hollister, Hollister, Missouri United States
You will love this quaint little Old English Village, with its Tudor style architecture, fun shops, galleries and restaurants. Find out how the railroad "turned this town around!" The Downing Street District is a place you will want to return to for some unique shopping and dining options!
Pass By: Branson, Branson, Missouri United States
Downtown Branson, on the shores of Lake Taneycomo, is where Reuben Branson and his wife, Mary, built the Branson General Store, around 1881, and the town had been growing and changing ever since. You will see several shops and restaurants in the historic downtown district. Like Hollister, this is a place you will want to come back to after the tour is over. No franchise restaurants or retail shops in this district. However, Branson Landing Mall, is just down the hill and across the railroad tracks. So you can shop old and new!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Gratuities (10% to 15% is recommended.
- Food and drinks available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tours depart from and end at our new check in and departure location, at the Branson Event Center, located at The Shoppes at Branson Meadows, 4230 North Gretna Road, Branson, MO 65616
- Dress code is smart casual
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Portions of our tours are inside the city limits and other portions are not. Coverings are required at stops inside the city. VIP Tours does not require our guests to wear face coverings while on the bus, and for safety reasons our drivers are not required to wear a face covering while driving.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 26 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities