Downtown Boulder: A Self-Guided Audio Tour
Although it holds a reputation as a hub for the ultra-liberal and rich hippies, Boulder is much more than yoga studios and vegan restaurants. On this self guided audio tour, you'll see some of the expected locales—a Buddhist meditation center, and the farmer's market—but there are some lesser-known gems to be discovered as well. Sip some oolong in the ornately decorated tea house, dip your toes in the creek (if it's not flooded), and marvel at the gardens surrounding the Historic Highland Building. By the end of the tour, you'll probably want to stay in town forever. Welcome to the People's Republic of Boulder!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trident Booksellers and Cafe, 940 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by Trident Booksellers and Cafe.
Pass By: Boulder County Commissioners, 1325 Pearl Street Third Floor, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by the court house.
Pass By: Boulder Theater, 2032 14th St, Boulder, CO 80302-5303
The tour stops briefly in front of the theater.
Pass By: Boulder Farmers Market, 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by the Farmer's Market.
Pass By: The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse, 1770 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
The tour passes by the teahouse.
Pass By: Boulder Creek Path, Boulder, CO, USA
The tour goes along the path.
Pass By: Boulder Public Library, 1001 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302-6015
The tour passes by the library.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 40 to 55 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.7/21/2020 - 7/5/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities