Full-Day Iconic Sights of LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the beaches and more!
Free Hotel pickup and drop-off! We offer the best experience of the area’s most iconic sights and landmarks. See our 2,500+ 5-Star TripAdvisor reviews! This 7.5 hour guided tour (from LA-natives) is perfect for families, couples and all ages! We have four 45 minute stops and 1-hour for lunch. On our tour you’ll experience the following: Santa Monica and the world famous Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, the famous canals and skate park, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Dr., the Beverly Hills sign, The iconic Farmer's Market at the Grove (serving a variety of great dishes), The Griffith Park observatory - where you have a perfect photo opportunity of the Hollywood Sign! The Hollywood walk of fame where you find your favorite celebrities' stars, the Grauman's Theatre (find famous hand and footprints), The Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held), the Sunset Strip, and much more whilst being entertained by fun, friendly, informative and hilarious guides!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Santa Monica is a beautiful city on the Beach where you can catch some sun and see where Forrest Gump jogged Route 66 to the Pacific! No trip to LA is complete without visiting it's stellar beaches. Arrive to our office early or depart the tour in Santa Monica if you want to walk down the pier - You'll have a great photo opportunity from the bus as well!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
See and explore Venice Beach where you’ll see the birthplace of surfing, Muscle Beach, skate parks, stunning art murals, and the famous Venice Beach Canals!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Window shop with the rich and famous at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills! See where Julia Roberts shopped in Pretty Woman and
take a photo opportunity in front of the famous Beverly Hills sign!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036-6222
Not only is the Farmers Market at the famous Grove a true LA Icon, it also provides plenty of great lunch options fitting most all budgets and dietary needs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Griffith Park, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1401
This is the best place in LA to check out the Hollywood Sign and sweeping views of the LA Basin. This stop is often a traveler favorite!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
No trip to LA is complete without a stop at the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. Highlights include a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame, finding your favorite celebrities’ stars,
A visit to Grauman’s Chinese Theatre where you find your favorite stars’ hand and footprints, the Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held!) and plenty more!
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Pass by the famous Sunset Strip - Home to famous music venues such as The Roxy, The Whiskey and the Viper Room (Hollywood and Downtown LA Hotel pickups excluded)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 1445 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
2: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
3: 1855 S Manchester Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels near Anaheim, LAX, Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Westwood, West LA, Hollywood, Culver City, Century City
- Enjoy or don't pay (if for any reason you did not enjoy your tour, tell us why and pay us what you think it was worth!
- Let us know if you need to be on the same bus as another group
- Downtown LA pickups will be given an Uber Voucher the night before to get home from the last stop
- No luggage please, personal sized carry-on only.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- If you chose a hotel pickup tour option please make sure to include your hotel name. Be aware you will be on the bus doing other hotel pickup for 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
- IMPORTANT: If you select a hotel, it must be within our guidelines. All other hotels are subject to cancellation.
- Choosing the "Santa Monica Departure" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Santa Monica Pier if you come early.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you want to be on the same bus as a another group, please contact us immediately after submitting the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- A bus that requires a wheelchair lift requires booking at least 7 days prior to tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
This was the best tour ever. Lenny took us to more places than I could have ever imagined. When visiting, book this tour and request Lenny to get the greatest value California has to offer.
Great hosting by the guide. Very informative with fun to-do activities suggested at every stop. Would definitely recommend to take this tour
We had a great tour of L.A. We saw everything and had plenty of time to visit at each stop. Joe was a great guide. He told us a lot but didn't over talk and give too much information. Good sense of humour. I feel that we definitely saw the highlights of L.A. I highly recommend this tour.
The tour and the guide were wonderful! We spend the perfect amount of time at each stop. We really got a great sense of LA. I would definitely recommend this tour for first time visitors going to Cali/LA
Mark, the tour guide is excellent. He is knowledgeable and engaging. The tour is well designed for people who want a one-day tour to cover the best of LA.
This was a great way to see the major spots around town. Our tour guide was great too! I would reccomend this trip if you are a first time visitor like us.
I highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide was Joe and his wealth of knowledge was amazing. Not only did he take us to all places mentioned on the tour, he took us to a few extra spots for photo opportunities. Great way to see LA when you have limited time.
We had a wonderful time exploring all the main sites in LA. The driver even took us to some places off the usual track, which we really appreciated.
This is a fantastic way to see some of Los Angeles iconic sights.The day starts out in Santa Monica,Venice Beach and then to Beverley Hills and Rodeo Drive.You are given reasonable time to take photos and film on your phones.You will then go to Farmers Market for some lunch,move onto Griffith Park before concluding on Hollywood Boulevard.
You can be picked up and dropped off at Hotels of your choice.
The Tour guide driver is very helpful as you go from destination to destination.
I highly recommend this fun day.
This trip was nicely organized. The time allotted for each stop was just right. The guide/driver was friendly and informative. We learned a lot about LA and enjoyed the sights. The bus seats were very comfortable. It was a busy, enjoyable and relaxing day.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-47235P1