Waterfalls of Kohala
Departing from the Waikoloa Heliport, the seas cliffs and valleys of the Kohala Coast begin the tour culminating with an opportunity to land at an exclusive waterfall and explore a lush, remote area of Hawaii Island.
Discover the Big Island’s incomparable majesty during this all-new, 105-minute event crowned by an exclusive landing at a remote waterfall on the Kohala Coast. Witness the razor-like ridgelines of the stunning north Kohala Coast from the Waipio Valley to the Pololu Valley, and enjoy dramatic views of towering sea cliffs and a black-sand beach. Glide by the soaring walls of the Waimanu Valley, and experience the unforgettable sight of multiple waterfalls cascading down from as high as 2600 ft. You’ll also see the sprawling, 250,000-acre Parker Ranch, one of the largest ranches in America. Finally, the adventure reaches its climax as your expert pilot, a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide, lands at the base of our exclusive waterfall. Enjoy delicious refreshments as you bask in the beauty of this secluded jewel of paradise.
Finally your expert pilot will descend to Hawaii Helicopers' exclusive landing spot. Flanked by 3000-ft. sea cliffs, the Eden-like scenery is lush, unspoiled-like going back in time to ancient Hawaii. Exit the aircraft and be uplifted by the sounds of the ocean and views of cliff-side waterfalls. Stroll down a stone path to a gorgeous black sand beach and enjoy refreshments while taking in the sweeping, panoramic vistas and learning all about the island's remarkable history from your pilot, a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide. "Breathtaking" is an overused term but in this case it's an understatement. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds. will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50% off of the retail rate. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities