Volcanoes National Park Tour
Explore Hawaii's most active volcano and hike along the crater rim drive with our local tour guide. See, hear, smell and feel the energy of the goddess volcano, Pele.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Explore Kilauea active volcano and steam vents.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crater Rim Drive, Island of Hawaii, HI
A leisure hike on the closed off highway that was destructed by Kilauea Volcano.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, 11-3051 Volcano Road, Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
Visit one of our local orchid farms that has an amazing display of orchids.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Visitor Center, 16-701 Macadamia Road, Keaau, HI 96749, USA
Sample and shop for chocolates from our famous Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Farm and have a light lunch along with their tasty macadamia nut ice cream.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Crater Rim Drive
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All guests are required to show proof of negative COVID test results with certified paperwork or the Safe Travels app quarantine exemption. Those starting at our lodge must show this information to our front desk staff. Those picked up in other locations must show this to the driver.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities