Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Volcano and Zipline Adventure
Trek the active Kilauea Volcano and explore the tropical rainforest of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Enjoy a picnic lunch and travel along Hilo's scenic coastline for an exhilarating Zipline experience over the Umauma river and waterfalls!
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park including a visit to Kilauea caldera where you will witness the dramatic changes from our recent eruption, experience the steam vents and other volcanic formations from past lava flows.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Umauma Falls, Old Camp Rd North Hamakua Coast, Honomu, Island of Hawaii, HI
Exprience the beauty of Hawai'i Island while ziplining above the breathtaking Umauma River and Waterfalls. Our standard tour offers 4 dual ziplines where you can zip side-by-side with your partner. The deluxe package has a total of 9 lines of zipping fun!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Island Fresh Sandwiches (ham, turkey, pastrami or veggie)
- Bottled water - Help protect our island environment and bring your own refillable water bottle!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hilo area Hotel pick-up (we will contact you directly if we need to arrange a meeting location)
- Hilo Harbor Port pickup and drop-off
- Hilo Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Umauma Falls
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (be prepared for sun, wind and rain).
- Covered walking shoes are required and a jacket is highly recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must have proper safety seats as required by Hawaii state law through age 7 (seats will be provided only upon request at time of booking). No lap children are allowed. Please confirm if you will be bringing a safety seat for your child.
- HOTEL pick-up is offered for this tour in the HILO area only. We highly recommend accommodations in Hilo. If you are staying in Kona or outside of Hilo, we will arrange to meet you at the Hilo Mo'oheau Bus Terminal (please confirm at time of booking).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For CRUISE SHIP passengers, we pick-up directly at Hilo Harbor and will adjust the tour time as needed to accommodate your ships time in port.
- For a one DAY TRIP to the Big Island, please make your travel arrangements to and from the Hilo International Airport. Please provide your flight details at time of booking.
- ZIPLINE RESTRICTIONS: No experience necessary. Zipline activity is offered through The Umauma Experience. Ages 4 and up (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian). WEIGHT LIMITATIONS: 35 lbs. minimum to 275 lbs. maximum. Tours run rain or shine and closed-toe footwear is required. Long hair will need to be tied back and glasses should be secured with a strap. Remove any sharp objects from your pockets. Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
- Please let us know of any food allergies.
- Kilauea volcano is an active volcano, you may be exposed to volcanic gas on this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Big Island of Hawaii specialist!
Product code: C-6871P3
Similar Tours & Activities
Hilo Town Tour Hop on Hop off experience
Experience Hawai'i Big Island Helicopter Flight from Kona
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkel