Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
See our beautiful Hilo town from the top of a paddle board! We rent paddle boards for 3 hours, daily, and weekly. We also include life vests, water shoes, carrying straps, and maps with each rental free of charge!
See the wonders of Hilo from the top of a paddle board! Pickup for pre-rented rental gear is 9:00 am. Daily rentals are due 24 hours from the time of rental and weekly rentals are due 7 days from the time of rental. We are located at 1717 Kamehameha Ave. in Hilo. Any loss or damage of rental items will be the responsibility of the guest. During pickup we will provided you with some suggestions for some places to paddle. Either walk or drive to these beautiful locations and spend the day paddle boarding through Hilo Bay, Reeds Bay, Carlsmith Beach Park, and more!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Carrying straps
- Water shoes
- Rash guards
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Big Island of Hawaii specialist!
Product code: C-21759P11
Similar Tours & Activities
Legends of the Waterfalls & Volcano Full-Day Tour (Hilo, Hawaii)
Volcano and Kohala Landing Helicopter Tour on the Big Island from Kona
Whale Watch Excursion from the Big Island
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkel