Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
South Island Tour
Our flexibility and accommodating style set Anuenue Rainbow Tours apart. We tailor each tour to the desires of the group – where we go and how long we stay at any stop along the way is up to you. (We've listed only typical attractions and times spent at each; we happily accommodate what you want to do.) Your attentive tour guide will point out features along the way and delight you with her knowledge of local culture and history. Your guide is a 38-year resident of the island with a degree in Hawai'ian culture and history, a passion for sharing her love of the island, a great sense of adventure, and an abiding aloha spirit. Our air-conditioned Honda Odyssey comfortably accommodates 2 to 7 guests as we traverse the beautiful Island of Hawai’i and experience the sights, sounds and flavors of this incomparable tropical paradise. We are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience! PLEASE NOTE: Your $75 payment through Trip Advisor covers the 1st hour ONLY, as time is flexible.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kona Joe Coffee, 79-7346 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua, Island of Hawaii, HI 96750-7910
Spectacular cofee farm, amazing views, coffee tastings and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park, 1871 Trail, Honaunau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96726
Walking historical tour of an ancient Hawaiian place of refuge for those who broke sacred laws (known as kapu). Their only chance of survival was to elude their pursuers and reach the Pu'uhonua, which protected the kapu breaker. It also defeated warriors and protected civilians during the time of battle, as no physical harm could come to those who reached the boundaries of the Pu'uhonua.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI
Visit Kealakekua Bay and the site of the arrival of Captain Cook and his ships in 1778, as well as the place he was killed. Great snorkeling spot!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Painted Church, 84-5140 Painted Church Rd, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704-8409
4. Officially called St. Benedict Catholic Church, the Painted Church is one of the most well-known and colorful churches on Hawai‘i Island. Tucked into the slopes of Mauna Loa among coffee farms above Hōnaunau Bay, the church features incredible murals on the inside of the church walls, ceiling and altar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Original Donkey Ball Store, 79-7411 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua, Island of Hawaii, HI 96750-7914
Explore the site, enjoy some fabulous chocolates, and have a few laughs.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Good weather! (Tour will be rescheduled or cancelled and fully refunded if weather is bad.).)
- Cost covers 1st hour of tour ONLY. Payment for additional hours arranged upon booking.
- Cost of additional hours beyond the 1st hour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We happily accommodate guests with disabilities, but we do not have ramps or other equipment to be fully wheelchair accessible.full wheelchair accessibility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Big Island of Hawaii specialist!
Product code: C-148031P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Hilo Highlights Small Group Tour
Big Island Southside ATV Tours
Elite Volcano Hike From Kona/Kohala Resorts
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkel