Kayak Snorkel Capt. Cook Monu. See Dolphin in Kealakekua Bay Big Island (3.5hr)
Hawaiian Owned and Operated Aloha Kayak Co will ensure you have a amazing and memorable experience and ensure your safety . Get Historical and Cultural Narration by educated Lifeguard Guides. Surround yourself with beautiful scenery, dolphins and the occasional humpback whale as you paddle a kayak in picturesque Kealakekua Bay! This narrated Big Island tour will take you through a marine life conservation district on your way to the Captain Cook Monument at Kaawaloa Point. Along the way, your guide will highlight Hawaiian temples, burial caves, sea cliffs and much more. When you reach the monument, go for a hike, enjoy a snack and dive into the clear blue waters off the shore at the Captain Cook Monument for an unforgettable snorkeling experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
This is where the kayaks begin and end the tour at.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 240 to 300 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: 82-6027 Puuhonua Rd, Captain Cook, HI 96704, USA
- Snacks on 3.5 hour
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayak and Kayaking Equipment
- Certified lifeguard guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note your lunch choice in the special requirements box at check-out: roast beef, turkey, ham or veggie (if tour with lunch option selected)
- For safety reasons, you MUST provide contact information in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that Lunch is not provided on 3.5 hour tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face mask are only required at check location building. Social distancing is practiced to best of our ability
Average 4.36 out of 5 stars based on 64 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities