Private Tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
This truly unique experience will be with you for the rest of your life as you enjoy the spectacular beauty exploring Volcanoes National Park. The sights, sounds and smell are like nowhere else on earth as you walk on actual lava (cooled, of course), descend through a rain forest and experience steam vents up close and personal.
Meeting at the visitor center at Volcanoes National Park, we'll begin experiencing the amazing sights and sounds on top of the world's most active volcano.
This truly will be an experience you will never forget! You can even choose a starting time at 5 AM to catch the sunrise over Kilauea. Another advantage to starting so early is having the park almost to ourselves!
Let's share the beauty of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
Visit: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
We begin and end the tour here.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Hiking to active lava flow
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 13 years
- We use a Ford F150, 4-door pickup truck modified for off-road use. Must be able to get in and out of the truck unassisted.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Meeting at the Kilauea Visitor Center, 1 Crater Rim Drive, Volcano, HI 96785
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Avoid physical contact between guide and traveler; no hugs/handshakes for now.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities