One Tank Manta Night Dive
Come and share our aquatic life! The west side of the Big Island of Hawaii has the best diving in the state. We have over 40 dive sites to choose from and accommodate beginner to advanced divers. We schedule up to 6 divers to one Divemaster, so each trip feels private and personal. On our charters we focus on the local land and sea ecology to educate you on what is happening to the coral reef in the area. We will provide snacks, juice and water, scuba tanks, dive weights, dive lights, coral and sea life education.
Come dive with Majestic Manta Rays! This trip is rated one of the top ten dives or snorkels in the world. Divers descend to about 35 ft to sit on the sandy bottom around a group of dive lights. We have two main sites on the West side of Hawai’i that the Mantas frequent for a night time feed, Garden Eel Cove North and Keauhou Bay South. Please bring a copy of your certification card.
• Honokohau Marina & Small Boat Harbor, off Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- May Rent Scuba equipment for additional cost; Regulator, Dive Computer, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask & Fins
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Divers may rent scuba gear including regulator, dive computer, BCD, wetsuit, mask and fins, from us at an additional cost.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities