Morning Magic Kayak and Snorkel Adventure in Kealakekua Bay
Kealakekua Bay is a culturally sacred place to the Hawaiian people, rich with history and not without controversy. We are lucky to be allowed to provide tours in Kealakekua Bay and feel that it is our responsibility to share some of that history while enjoying the Bay's majestic beauty. Know for it's marine diversity and coral cliff, the snorkeling is some of the best on the planet. When you aren't looking down at the display of colorful reef fish, you'll gaze over the surface of the most protected deep water bay in the Hawaiian Islands, surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coco palms. We are one of only three companies that provide kayak tours to this amazing destination and we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service, equipment, and knowledge to ensure that you get the most enjoyment out of your time in the Bay.
Kealakekua Bay is the most protected deep water Bay in the Hawaiian Islands, and boasts some of the most pristine snorkling in the world. Frequently visited by Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins and whales (in season) Kealakekua Bay teems with marine life with a background of dramatic cliffs, rocky coastline, and swaying palms, Kealakekua Bay is a must experience locale when visiting the Big Island.
• Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park, Puuhonua Rd, 82-6099 Puuhonua Rd, Island of Hawaii, HI
• The Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Our launches are provided by The Coffee Shack, a south Kona staple for their fresh made breads and locally sourced product.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Big Island of Hawaii specialist!
Product code: C-104110P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Kona Tour: Coffee Plantation, Kealakekua Bay, Kaloko-Honokohau Park, and Bee Farm
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkel