Kona Sport-Fishing Private Large Group Charter Half Day
Get off the Big Island for 4 hours on this private large-group sport-fishing and boating excursion. Learn some new fishing and angling techniques from the friendly crew. Speak to the captain about boating around the Big Island. Relax in the shady areas or sunbathe in the sunny spots of the boat. Cast your line out and hope to snag a yellow fin tuna, bigeye tuna, blue marlin, mahimahi, spearfish, ono or striped marlin. This is a fun excursion for the whole family.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Leave the harbor behind on the Big Island and get whisked away to another world on this 4-hour large-group sport-fishing and boating half-day trip. Choose a fishing rod and then cast your line out in the hope of catching a big fish. The sea off the Kona Coast is abundant in yellow fin tuna, big eye tuna, striped marlin, blue marlin, ono, spearfish and mahimahi so your chances of catching something are good (though not guaranteed).
Sit out in the sun and catch some rays or relax in the shady areas of the boat and enjoy the azure views of the shimmering sea. This large-group half-day trip is fun for the entire family, whether you're a beginner or an expert with the fishing rod or you just want to get out to see for a few hours.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Cooler with ice for your beverages and food
- Knowledgeable captain and crew
- All fishing equipment
- Food and drinks (guests should bring your own food and beverages, adult beverages allowed, please no glass bottles)
- Sunscreen (recommended)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities