Kona Sport-Fishing Private Charter Half Day
Leave the island for an afternoon on this private 4-hour boating and fishing excursion off the stunning Kona Coast. Learn some new fishing techniques, as well as some local tips from the crew and captain, and enjoy the placid experience on the boat. With your complimentary fishing pole in hand, sit back and wait for a blue marlin, striped marlin, yellow fin tuna, bigeye tuna, mahimahi, ono or spearfish to bite. But even if you don't catch the big one, this is a memorable trip for the whole family.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You don't have to be a top-of-the-line angler to enjoy this 4-hour fishing and boating excursion off the coast of Kona. Depart from Honokohau Harbor and then learn fishing and angling techniques from the captain and crew, as you sit back and enjoy the experience on this private, chartered tour. Famed for its giant blue marlin, the Kona Coast also boasts striped marlin, ono, bigeye tuna and spearfish, among other varieties. Enjoy the complimentary fishing equipment and drink in the view while waiting for a big one to latch on to your line.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Cooler with ice for your beverages and food
- Knowledgeable captain and crew
- All fishing equipment
- Food and drinks (guests should bring your own food and beverages, adult beverages allowed, please no glass bottles)
- Sunscreen (recommended)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great crew, great fishing adventure! Caught a 250 lb blue marlin and hooked a larger one that got away. Great trip! Looking forward to doing it again next year!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities