Kona Sport-Fishing Large Group Private Charter - 6 Hours
Learn how to fish like a pro, whether you're a beginner or already an expert angler, on this private large-group 6-hour charter excursion off the Kona Coast. Get some fishing and angling techniques from the friendly captain and crew and then cast your line out hoping to catch the big one. Snag a bigeye tuna or mahimahi or even a blue marlin and be the envy of the boat. Or just sit back and enjoy the shimmering blue sea on this relaxing half-day excursion off the Big Island.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Pull out of the marina on this 6-hour private, large-group sport-fishing and boating extravaganza and be prepared for a relaxing and fun half-day at sea in the waters off the Big Island. Cast your complimentary reel into the shimmering blue waters and hope to snag a yellowfin tuna, ono, spearfish or a striped marlin, all of which are abundant in the waters of the Kona Coast. Not into fishing? Sit back in the shady or sunny parts of the ship and drink in the azure ambience. Bring your own lunch and snack on goodies as the ship navigates the sea.
This 6-hour trip is an excursion for the whole family, whether you're a first timer, nearly pro or you just want to be out in the refreshing waters off the Kona Coast.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Cooler with ice for your beverages and food
- Knowledgeable captain and crew
- All fishing equipment
- Food and drinks (guests should bring your own food and beverages, adult beverages allowed, please no glass bottles)
- Sunscreen (recommended)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities