Kohala Coast Adventure Helicopter Tour
Many consider this area to have the most spectacular scenery on the Big Island. The towering sea cliffs open into the dramatically deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Beautiful waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below and remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements are still visible. (see tour options ECO-Star and A-Star)
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kohala Mountain Range, Kohala Mountain Rd., Island of Hawaii, HI
Many consider this area to have the most spectacular scenery on the Big Island. The towering sea cliffs open into the dramatically deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Beautiful waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below and remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements are still visible.
EcoStar: Individual First-Class seats, 23% more interior space, over 60 sq. ft. of viewing glass, high-tech Fenestron instead of tail rotor for greatly increased smoothness, raised "theater-style" platform in the rear, a more powerful yet more fuel-efficient engine that delivers fast flight and thus more sightseeing value.
A-Star: The industry-standard A-Star offers a great flight in a compact cabin, with bench-style seating and good visibility through over 50 sq. ft. of viewing glass. Most important, our A-Stars are flown by Blue Hawaiian's pilots and maintained by Blue Hawaiian's technicians, the best in the business.
Tour departs from Waikoloa Heliport
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Kohala Mountain Range
- The listed price does not include any parking fees.
- USB recording of tour video (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (ages 0-2) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- 24 Hour Cancellation notice required.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities