Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Hilo Hawai'i
Experience true Hawaiian hospitality as you are greeted at the Hilo International Airport with a fresh flower lei and a warm "aloha" as you approach the baggage claim. Your local greeter will assist you to offered transportation, or to your connecting inter-island flight. An airport lei greeting sets the tone for your entire Hawaiian vacation and Hawaii Flower Lei considers it an honor to be your first contact in the islands!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hawaii, Hawaii
The greeter will meet your party at the baggage claim holding a sign with your designated name(s).
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lei Greeting ONLY
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Airport transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Multiple flights for one order will not be adhered; it is one order per flight.
- You MUST include flight information. Failure to do so may result in a $10 late fee.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests arriving will be required to provide a COVID-19 [negative] test result. This process may take up to one hour at the time of arrival. Please note that in order to maintain your safety and the safety of our greeter we kindly ask that you keep your mask on at all times during the greeting.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities