Ultimate Circle Island Explorer From Kona Or Kohala Resorts
Ultimate Circle Island Explorer
The most complete island tour! The best way to see as much of the Big Island’s unique locations in one day. Included are a Kona coffee farm with private tasting and tour, a black sand beach for turtle viewing, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Big Island Candies, Rainbow Falls, and Waipio Valley Overlook. Small-group tour includes a deli style lunch.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay View Farm, 83-5249 Painted Church Rd, Honaunau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704-8316
Travel south into Kona coffee country for the first stop at Bay View Farm, a working 24 acre coffee farm nestled on the slopes of Mauna Loa Volcano just above beautiful Kealakekua Bay and known for the best Kona coffee since 1984. Here you’ll see coffee growing on the trees and learn about the various steps and processes in making coffee, all of which happen right here on the farm. You’ll sample Kona Coffee at a gorgeous overlook with stunning views of Kealakekua Bay and the monument to Captain Cook standing on the only sliver of British land in the United States.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
The adventure continues as you head through the South Kona and Ka’u Districts. Stunning views, alternating between stark lava flows and Hawaiian dry forest, are visible through the huge picture windows of your tour vehicle. We stop briefly at picturesque Punalu’u Black Sand Beach. Lined with swaying coconut palm trees, this is one of the best black sand beaches on the island. Stroll along the beach and look for honu (Green Hawaiian Sea Turtles) feeding just offshore or sun-worshipping on the sand
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Next travel to the crown jewel of Hawaii, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Visit the Kilauea Visitor’s Center, the Kilauea Iki Crater Overlook, and Steaming Bluffs. Take a walk through the famous Volcano House to view the smoking and steaming Kilauea Caldera. Dropping down into the lush eastern side of Kilauea Volcano our next stop is Big Island Candies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Big Island Candies, 585 Hinano St, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-4428
Sample and explore Hawaii Islands best chocolate factory
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Waipio Valley Lookout, 45-690 Pakalana St, Honokaa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96727-6934
Waipio Valley, known as the Valley of Kings, is a place of impossibly steep cliffs carved by plunging waterfalls cascading more than a thousand feet to the valley floor below. Waipio Valley is still home to taro farmers as it has been for a thousand years. Look closely from the overlook and glimpses of the wild horses that roam the valley floor might be possible
Duration: 25 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bay View Farm
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Big Island Candies
- Entry/Admission - Waipio Valley Lookout
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities