Discover Legends of Rainbow Falls and Hike Volcanoes National Park
Immerse yourself in the local culture and history of Hawai'i! With the help of your local guide, some of the most intriguing places on the Big Island come to life with stories of their creation and ancient legends.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Falls, Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
Beautiful Rainbow Falls in Hilo
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boiling Pots, Off Waianuenue Avenue, Wailuku River State Park, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI
The land that Maui and Kuna created in an epic battle.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Explore the visitors center; Hike Kilauea Iki; witness Holei Sea Arch and so much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, 11-3051 Volcano Road, Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
Explore hundreds of rare and beautiful orchids grown right here in Hawaii.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Richardson Beach Park, 2279 Kalanianaole Ave, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
This little park has so much to offer. It is a beautiful little place to witness various fish, sea turtle, and the rare Hawaiian Seal.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:30 AM
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Big Island of Hawaii specialist!
Product code: C-50420P44
Similar Tours & Activities
Volcano Adventure - Search the Most Recent Active Volcano from Kona
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkel