Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo
Experience Kilauea – Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park! Projecting some of the most unique and cherished cultural landscapes in the world, get a birds-eye-view of the most geologically active environment on earth which has been continuously erupting since 1983. View the UNESCO World Heritage Site with opportunity to see lava flows while learning about the history and culture of Hawai'i. Volcanic activity varies hourly.
Blue Hawaiian’s fleet consists of the best touring helicopters in the industry. Featuring state-of-the-art Airbus Eco-Star helicopters. The custom upgraded VIP interior has all forward-facing seats with 180 degree views & “theatre-style” platform in rear seating. The advanced 4-camera in-flight video system capturing pilot narration and cinematic music choreographed to scenery is available for viewing and purchase after your flight.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Hilo, Hilo International Airport, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
Tour the most geologically active environment on earth, with emphasis on the most current areas of volcanic activity and black sand beaches, from the comfort and safety of your million dollar aircraft.
Pass By: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
View the Volcanoes National Park
Pass By: Hilo, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Historic Hilo Town
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 50 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Pilot Guide who are also State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- Use of Bose Aviation-grade, electronic noise-cancelling headsets
- Use of microphones with 2-way communication with pilot
- All Fees and Taxes
- USB in-flight video and photo packages available after flight for purchase.
- Transportation to and from heliport
- Parking fees at heliport
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Heliport and helicopter are wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair lift is available at base to assist boarding.
- Children 23 months and younger are complimentary and considered a lap child.
- Check-in is 45min prior to tour time. This allows for guest weight check-in, a safety briefing, and to be escorted and seated on the aircraft to ensure an on-time departure. You will receive confirmation of tour time after booking. Late arrivals will not be accepted and non-refundable. It is the guest responsibility to allow ample travel time to our bases in case of traffic delays.
- For each guest weighing over 240 pounds (108 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The second seat charge is half off of the regular tour price. Please arrange your additional seat after booking.
- Tour sights vary depending on weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must wear dark colored clothing so not to reflect in photos.
- You should bring a credit card for optional video/photo packages and souvenirs at heliport. Cash is not accepted.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- No scuba diving within 24-hours of tour departure
- Bags, large cameras, extending selfie sticks are not allowed in the helicopter.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 77 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Big Island of Hawaii specialist!
Product code: C-23786P4
Similar Tours & Activities
Small-Group Big Island Tour: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Kona Coffee Farm
3/4 Day Fishing Charter
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Hilo Highlights Small Group Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkel