Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo
Tour the most geologically active environment on earth which has been continuously erupting since 1983. Tour emphasis is on the most current areas of volcanic activity. View lava flows while learning about the history and culture of Hawaii.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions. Volcanic activity varies hourly.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Hilo, Hilo International Airport, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
Tour the most geologically active environment on earth, with emphasis on the most current areas of volcanic activity and black sand beaches, from the comfort and safety of your million dollar aircraft.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide - Our pilots are State of Hawaii Certified tour guides
- The listed price does not include any parking fees.
- USB recording of in-flight video (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This is a very educational tour. Beau was a knowledgeable guide! We highly recommend it and Blue Hawaiian.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities