Circle Island Tour
Our flexibility and accommodating style set Anuenue Rainbow Tours apart. We tailor each tour to the desires of the group – where we go and how long we stay at any stop along the way is up to you. (We've listed only typical attractions and times spent at each; we happily accommodate what you want to do.) Your attentive tour guide will point out features along the way and delight you with her knowledge of local culture and history. Your guide is a 38-year resident of the island with a degree in Hawai'ian culture and history, a passion for sharing her love of the island, a great sense of adventure, and an abiding aloha spirit. Our air-conditioned Honda Odyssey comfortably accommodates 2 to 7 guests as we traverse the beautiful Island of Hawai’i and experience the sights, sounds and flavors of this incomparable tropical paradise. We are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience! PLEASE NOTE: Your $75 payment through Trip Advisor covers the 1st hour ONLY, as time is flexible.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park, Puuhonua Rd, 82-6099 Puuhonua Rd, Island of Hawaii, HI
This is one of many possible stops in this beautiful area, which is a marine life conservation district known for brilliant blue waters and excellent snorkeling, kayaking and scuba diving.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hamakua Coast, Highway 19, north of Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96727
We can stop at roadside stands, a Kona coffee farm and other points of interest along this spectacularly scenic drive.
Stop At: Rainbow Falls, Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
We'll walk along the trail to this easily accessible waterfall, a famous landmark not far from Hilo, while learning about the history and topography of the region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Imiloa Astronomy Center, 600 Imiloa Pl, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-4072
This engaging, world-class science and cultural education center is a place where you can learn about Hawaii's cultural traditions and the wonders of astronomy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
It's easy to spend the whole day here exploring and learning how Hawaii's landscape has been shaped by volcanoes -- and continues to be. The two most active volcanoes in the world, Mauna Loa and Kīlauea call this park home.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
A favorite place for resting sea turtles -- typically too many to count!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Liliuokalani Gardens, Banyan Drive, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-4680
Named after Hawaii's last reigning queen, Lili'uokalani Gardens is a 30-acre park containing authentic, ornamental Japanese gardens built in the early 1900s. It's the largest such garden outside of Japan.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 10 to 12 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Good weather! (Tour will be rescheduled or cancelled and fully refunded if weather is bad.)
- Cost covers 1st hour of tour ONLY. Payment for additional hours arranged at time of booking.
- Cost of additional hours beyond the 1st hour
- Entry/Admission - Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities