Big Game Fishing in Paradise
This is a Legendary Fishing Boat that has held Multiple World Records
The Hustler is immaculate inside and out with new everything!
Air Conditioning, Dining Table, Kitchen, New Appliances and Bathroom
Comfortable Lounge Cushions inside, on the deck and up on the bridge
We are happy to mix in "Nearshore Bottom Fishing" with our Big Game Trips
We have light rods, reels and jigging lures for children
We are happy to mix in "Snorkeling" and "Whale Watching" Trips with our Fishing Trips. We provide all of the Snorkeling gear for FREE!
The Hustler Captain and Crew are personable, knowledgeable, proven and very experienced fisherman who are eager to please. We will certainly do our best to provide you and your family with an enjoyable and memorable day out on the water. Safety, Customer Service & Catching Fish is the name of the game.
We are cruising the Kona Coast at 7-8 Knots dragging our most successful spread of lures. Marlin, Spearfish, Tuna, Mahi, Ono and a few other big game species are what we are targeting on these trips. We will supply coffee, water and snacks, but all guest should bring their own food and drink for the day. Come fishing with us in Paradise.
The “Hustler” is a legend in the Hawaiian waters as it held at one time multiple World and Hawaiian Record Fish, including multiple Giant Blue Marlin, a 300 lb. Yellowfin Tuna (Ahi) and a monsterous 1207 lbs. Shortfin Mako Shark. Without a doubt, the Hustler is nicest Blackfin Sportfishing vessel that you will ever be on as it was completely repainted, re-wired, re-plumbed and rebuilt from its hull to the bridge in December 2018. The “Hustler” was given new upholstery & lounge cushions, air conditioning, sound system, marine controls, LED lighting and salon appliances, as well as outfitted with the nicest gear including Shimano IGFA 130 Rods and Reels, dashboard electronics (GPS, Sounder, Fish Finder), outriggers, down-riggers and of course brand new 370 HP Cummins engines allowing a top speed of over 34 knots. Now that’s Big Game Hustling!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 1 day 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fishing Licenses, Gear, Tackle and Supplies
- You must bring your own sun protection, food, drinks and alcohol
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities