Aloha ATV Adventures
Experience rural Big Island Hawai’i on a small, private outdoor guided tour lasting several hours on our ATVs equipped with automatic transmission, all-wheel drive and power steering. Driving an ATV is easy and exciting for young and old alike! The trails we travel are gentle and great for inexperienced drivers.
Feel the cool tropical wind in your hair, feel the ocean spray as we guide you along 27 miles of stunning ocean shoreline to visit the Green Sands Beach.
We'll start with some simple, yet brief instruction for operating an ATV. Followed by trail riding down gentle trails to the shoreline, then visiting several stunning locations along the coast.
Along the way we'll make a few stops to rest, take photos, have breaks and generally just have a great time as we make our way to the Green Sands Beach! Guests are encouraged to swim/snorkel if they wish in any of the bays or coves, however depending on the weather and ocean currents, only experienced swimmers should get into the water. There are occasionally calm and shallow areas for less experienced swimmers to get wet.
Guests are also encouraged to bring snacks, lunch, dinner and/or non-alcoholic beverages for the ride. We'll collect up and pack-out all rubbish to keep things tidy. It is also advised that guests bring a change of clothing for after the ride as you will get a bit dirty and dusty.
• Papakolea Green Sand Beach, Near Ka Lae South Point, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
• Naalehu, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
• Ka Lae, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
• Ocean View, Ocean View, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Open-face Helmets, Tinted Googles, Gloves and disposable masks for dust and COVID-19 safety
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gratuities or Tips (they are optional and greatly appreciated!)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Drivers must be 18 years of age with valid driver's license.
- Due to the physical nature of the activity, it may not be suitable for very young kids under the age of 8 (as a passenger) or those with physical ailments and existing injuries.
- Guests that wish to operate an ATV must be over the age of 18
- Guests that wear glasses or contacts must use prescription eyewear during tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests and Guide wear riding gloves during tour. Gloves are machine washed between tours.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities